Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maybe I'll start working out this time...?

Yesterday I had so much fun! Niraj, two of his friends, and I all went to Fashion Island in Newport Beach (rich area where people have a lake big enough for their yachts as a backyard). There was some construction going on, and I didn't see the merry-go-round but we had a nice time at the Koi Pond. Right when we got there, some guy just stared at me as he walked by. It was creepy, but he was tall and cute. Niraj said some old dude gawked at me too :( .We tried to find the beach that was literally 10 minutes away but Niraj never knows where the hell he's going ( ._. ilu). So we ended up on Pacfic Coast Highway in Huntingon Beach. I swear, that was way faster than getting on the freeways. I love PCH, highway right next to the beach all the way to Washington state. The streets were closed off for markets in front of the side shops. Mostly surf shops ( I can't even swim). He bought a money tree for his mom, and a lady at one of the stands kept giving me fruit samples. There was a sausage/hot dog stand, the kind that grill onions and peppers. Omg, I don't like pork much, but that sausage was good. I couldn't eat it all because we had had Wahoo's for dinner about an hour or so before.

Next, we dropped off his two friends and took a walk around the Block of Orange. He wanted a hat, beanie....thing lol. They didn't have any that looked good. Old Navy was having a 75% of sale so I made him go in with me. Of course, they didn't have anything I've been looking for for the past month. They either don't have my size or don't have the color I want. He picked out a grey/green lil yoga outfit for me. I've never worn anything that shows my stomach in public...ok wait, ONCE, but omg it was in a bar and that was a really bad idea....

This morning, I woke up, cleaned up my laptop a lil bit (omg I can't find the virus), showered, and put on the outfit, tags still attached. I did some stretches for about 15 min and it feels good! But now I'm sleepy and I think I'm just going to pass out on the couch. Lol. Victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music I Listen To


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones