Wednesday, January 20, 2010

First Day of Class

So, last night was the first day of class. First was 3D animation. Lol. The first thing the instructor told us is that out of the 30 students there that night, only 10 would remain at the end of the semester, and if you're the type to procrastinate, this is not the class for you. I am QUEEN of procrastination. :'( He's a cool instructor tho, I like the art department. Very lively people.

Next came macro-economics. I just HAD to pick the teacher with the voice that sounds like he's singing all the time. It's not the good kind of singing either...Anyway, it took a whole hour for me to cancel out the sound of his voice and actually concentrate on what he was saying. He kept us there for the entire three hours x_x Surprisingly though, only three or four people in the whole class were unemployed. Everyone else had jobs. Wtf? The class should be relatively easy though.

When I got home the money had come in the mail. All ten checks -_-'' Nice way to save trees there, California. After a few bills and college fees, I have 60$ out of the money the bank left available. Oh yeah, and I actually was able to run up three flights of stairs without dying at the top! Yay!

Diet is still going a little slow. I can't get used to eating more wheat than I usually do, but the dairy part I can do easy. Started reading the Bible a few days ago. Still only ten pages into it >< Too many other distractions like video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music I Listen To


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones