Friday, January 22, 2010

It's 6:30AM and I'm freakin bored...

Why am I even awake?! I wanna go do something but everyone is asleep or at work :( I don't have any video games I want to play. Xbox 360 is horrible. Nothing online is any exciting at the moment. Just found out the car I like is no longer imported, but I was looking for a used car anyway so I guess that's a good thing. Scion's replacement for it is the xD and that car is FUGLY.

I also want a new phone, but I have TMobile and...their phone selection is a bit lacking. They're getting Google's Nexus One but :( I wonder how much that will be.

I bet I lost weight compared to last week. All because I got sick. I don't eat very much when I'm sick. I just lay there and fester lol. Lay, lie? I forget. I probably just go take a shower and take a nap. I'm so wired up that I don't even feel like drawing (which I love to do) or reading (I started The Da Vinci Code).

You know what I think it is? Shopping. I want to buy things but I refuse to let myself. Bad. Shopping is bad. Don't do it!! Must pay bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music I Listen To


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones