1. Take better care of myself.
This includes my hair, my weight, my eyesight, and Bob. I'm trying to grow my hair out but I can't shake the habit of always keeping it up in a ponytail (so lazy). I need to gain at LEAST 15 lbs. Being 5'6 and 110lbs is getting old. It's nice to know there are 8394872384 weight loss programs out there if I ever get fat though. Also need contacts! Or at least a new pair of glasses. Bob is my cyst and I think it's time for him to move out.2. Finish college.
It's been seven years now. Come on. Pick something and stick with it. Go to the counselor. He's not going to bite your head off. Yes, I'm talking to myself.3. Pay off at least HALF my debt and my entire car loan.
I hate bills. Gotta get a job.4. Keep more in touch with my friends and family.
You know you're awful when you only talk to your bff once every three months...5. Have a positive outlook on life.
I placed this last because once all of the above are fulfilled, this will be much easier :)

Hi, found your blog on another site I follow, and I must say it has been a wonderful and very enjoyable find.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a great 2010 and good luck with your resolutions.
Tc. Leah.