Seriously, I would be fine just living in a nice quiet little lush green village, have babies, and take care of the house, while my sweet husband has a decent honorable job. I'd give up my car to ride in carriages or to walk everywhere. Bike, even. Don't care for war, but I want my husband to have honor in himself, his family, and his country. Barely any technology, just a few computers and telephones. I love writing letters. I used to have a penpal in Germany, France, and South Africa, but lost touch with them a long time ago. That's all I want. Have a nice family and be happy.
Below is a picture of Shirakawa Gifu, Japan, which was used as a basis for a fictional village in one of my favorite animes, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment